Forum Title: Tool info
I need some information on a tool I seen once it is a top track cutter that makes two cuts in the track on both sides of the stud and bends the outside of the cut in with one crimp so studs can still get deflection thanks I would like to know where I can find one thanks
Category: Drywall Post By: TERRENCE GARNER (Redwood City, CA), 02/21/2018

Homeowner Resources & Remodeling Services

requestaquote Get Free Quotes callnow 888-506-9527